Learn how to build this app
Hands-on Web Dev is making a project-based course for this app, including
- TypeScript for type safety and hints that make for a great dev experience
- Next.js including the app router and React server components
- Prisma an object-relational mapper to use TypeScript objects to interact with a PostgreSQL database
- Supabase Database open-source cloud PostgreSQL database
- Supabase Auth open-source authentication via email or OAuth
- Panda CSS (or possibly a different design system that works equally well with React server components...) Read my thoughts on Panda CSS
- The Vercel AI SDK including streaming AI responses from the edge runtime to the client
Stay in the loop!
Add yourself to the mailing list for news about beta testing and preview access for this course.
One or two emails per month; unsubscribe any time. Your email will never be shared or sold.